Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Post 1... the beginning of a path to a new life

My first blog...hummm....for some reason I think that in order to blog, I have to have something profound or I have to teach something. Nah...here goes...

I started this blog as a way to maybe post some of my ideas, to vent, or maybe just journal for me.

I am recently divorced with 3 bright, energetic, and impressionable girls. I want them to grow up happy, to follow their dreams, in a safe and loving environment and it is my mission as a mom to try to give them a life were they can achieve their dreams and live a "normal", happy life.

But I am still trying to figure out what my dreams and talents are, even here at age 40. If I try to persue those dreams (whatever they are) will it make mine and my daughters lives better.

I have I job that I really like. It has good benefit and OK pay, but I always wanted to start a business or try to make extra money doing something that I love...but trying to figure out what that is, is challenging. I always thought of myself and somewhat creative. As a kid, I always loved crafts and art as a teen in high school. But how do I incorporate that into adult life, with limited time and money and the biggest challenge...A GREAT IDEA.

So I guess this is why I started this blog...maybe it will help me find that GREAT IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment