Monday, April 16, 2012

Step 1 of Possible Biz

I took the first steps in possibly starting a crafting business. I bought some fabric, a new cutting board and rotary cutter, and a bias tape maker. I made a prototype of a curling iron/hair straightener holder. I have had a similar holder from the time that I was in high school and my sister still has hers. But is is old lady, 80's county blue with pink flowers. I can't help but think that I am the only one who likes or needs this product. The do have zippered cases at Walmart, but I am going to make some with fun fabrics, geared for the teen/early 20s group of women. The hard part will be finding the time to make them. My laundry pile is getting pretty big, but it was fun trying to figure out how to make it last night. Laundry tonight...more holders maybe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment